(UPDATED April 17, 2020) During these ever-changing and stressful times, we would like to assure you that our organization remains open and committed, as always, with providing you with quality surgical care.
Our organization has implemented the following changes to ensure we are prepared to handle your office visit in a clean and safe environment.
- Increased frequency of office cleanings and the use of more potent cleaning agents effective on COVID-19
- Advance telephone screening and on-site screening of all patients for illness
- Low-density reception area seating to allow distance between yourself and other patients
- Spacing of appointments to limit exposure to other patients
- Ability to call our office upon arrival to the parking lot to ensure we are ready to begin your appointment immediately.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone, with your escort remaining in the car.
- Everyone wears a mask, both staff and patients, to prevent spread of germs
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Increased access for patients to be seen at our satellite offices
- NEW-Implementation of telemedicine visits
If you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, have traveled to a high-risk area, or have been in contact with anyone who is known to have Coronavirus, confirmed or unconfirmed, it is very important that you call your doctor’s office and reschedule your appointment.
Be assured that we remain committed to meeting your surgical needs during this COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. It is important to keep your appointments so please call our office to learn the best option for your situation. In most cases, a telemedicine appointment may address your issue, if not we can discuss a scheduled appointment with adequate spacing to limit exposure to other people.
We are here for you during this challenging time.
More About Telemedicine
Televisits are extremely convenient for you and will also provide peace of mind in this time of social distancing.
- No travel time
- No transportation issues
- No parking issues
- No waiting room time
- Social distancing
Our staff will coordinate the call or video with you in advance. You just need access to either a computer or a phone.
Here’s how it works:
For a video consult, you will need a strong WiFi connection or ethernet cable, make sure you have the newest updates to your browser and adjust lighting and reduce background noise.
Our televisits are provided by doxy.me. You don’t need an account. You just need to enter your provider’s doxy.me link.