Rhode Island Breast Surgery Center
Center for Breast Care
At the Center for Breast Care at Brown Surgical Associates, our first priority is treating a patient's cancer. We also believe it is important to offer surgical treatments that provide you with the highest quality of life.
Our multidisciplinary team of radiologists, pathologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, and genetic counselors work together to provide you the personalized care you need. Our patient-centered philosophy creates a compassionate and supportive environment where patients are encouraged to take an active role in their treatment.
Our surgeons are nationally recognized experts in breast cancer and have pioneered many of the latest surgical advances in breast cancer treatment. We care for patients with all types of breast diseases and focus on treatments that preserve tissue and restore a woman's natural contour. We remain committed to continually pursuing new treatments that optimize patient care but minimize morbidity.
More about the Center for Breast Care at Brown Surgical Associates:
- We are women first. Our multidisciplinary team’s attention is focused on the patient, providing compassion and support every step of the way.
- Personalized treatment, compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary approach to patient care ensures peace of mind and comprehensive support.
- Experienced specialists, advanced techniques. Our surgical team is comprised of board-certified physicians who are on the teaching staff of the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Concise therapy, trusted support. We offer a full spectrum of care focused on expedited treatment and customized counsel.
The Center for Breast Care Specialists
To reach our compassionate team, please call the Center for Breast Care at Brown Surgical Associates at (401) 228-0650.
Videos: Center for Breast Care at BSA
Donna is a two-time breast cancer survivor from East Providence, Rhode Island. This is Donna’s story about how family, friends, Zumba, and the Center for Breast Care at Brown Surgical Associates helped get her through the most difficult times.
Breast Care Forms
Below are breast care forms required at each new-patient visit. Please download and bring the completed forms with you to your first visit with one of Brown Surgical Associates’ breast care specialists:
Breast Care Resources
- American Cancer Society: Support Groups and Programs
- American Cancer Society: Breast Cancer
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- High-Risk Breast Program
- Women’s Cancer Survivorship Program
- Women’s Medicine Collaborative
The Breast Center in the News
- To benefit breast cancer research, Dr. Graves joins survivors’ ‘Paddle for Progress’ (8/24/2023)
- Breast Cancer & Yoga: Expert Insights with Breast Cancer Surgeon Doreen Wiggins, MD (11/21/2022)
- Dr. Tassanari on Podcast: Breast Cancer Screening is Vital (10/14/2022)
- Survivor Story: Portsmouth Woman Beats Breast Cancer, Runs Boston Marathon (4/27/2022)
- Mother, daughter say Center for Breast Health’s Dr. Graves saved their lives (3/25/2021)
- Dr. Graves: Breast care safe, vital during pandemic (10/13/2020)
- RI man runs marathon in honor of late wife who battled cancer (10/12/2020)
- Pandemic could lead to increase in deaths from breast, colon cancers (7/10/2020)
- 5 questions with Dr. Graves (6/15/2020)
- Finding new way to treat breast cancer during the pandemic (5/28/2020)