During these ever changing and stressful times we would like to assure you that our organization remains open and committed, as always, with providing you with quality surgical care.
Our organization has implemented the following changes to ensure we are prepared to handle your office visit in a clean and safe environment.
- Increased frequency of office cleanings and the use of more potent cleaning agents effective on COVID 19
- Advance telephone screening and on-site screening of all patients for illness
- Low density reception area seating to allow distance between yourself and other patients
- Limitations on patient companions during office encounters
- Hand sanitizer stations
- New face masking protocols for staff and patients to protect everyone
- Increased access for patients to be seen at our satellite offices
If you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, have traveled to a high risk area, or have been in contact with anyone who Is known to have Coronavirus, confirmed or unconfirmed, it is very important that you call your doctor's office and reschedule your appointment.
Be assured that we remain committed to meeting your surgical needs during this COVID 19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.