Status: Actively Enrolling
Do you need treatment for an infrarenal aneurysm?
If you have an infrarenal aneurysm located in the abdominal aorta, this study may be an option for you.
The Gore AAA study will test the safety and effectiveness of the GORE EXCLUDER Conformable AAA Endoprosthesis to treat an infrarenal aneurysm located in the abdominal aorta.
Candidates for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Study
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Have AAA meeting any of the following criteria:
- Maximum diameter ≥50 mm
- Rapid growth (>5 mm in a 6 month period)
- Non-ruptured AAA presenting with clinical symptoms 2 Adequate anatomy to receive the CEXC Device, including:
- Adequate iliac / femoral access
- Infrarenal aortic neck diameter 16-32 mm
- Distal iliac artery seal zone ≥10 mm
- Iliac artery diameter 8-25 mm 3. An Informed Consent Form (ICF) dated and signed by subject 4. Male or infertile female* 5. Able to comply with protocol requirements including following-up 6. Life expectancy >2 years 7. Age ≥18 years * Infertile female - condition which prevents pregnancy, e.g., hysterectomy, tubal ligation or post-menopausal for greater than 1 year
Study Length & Information: Patients with AAA are eligible for participation and study screening. They will receive, once included, an endovascular repair of the AAA
Principal Investigator: Jeffrey M. Slaiby, MD, FACS, RPVI