Prepare for Your Visit
Thank you for selecting Brown Surgical Associates for your surgical care. Below are a few helpful hints that will facilitate your appointment:
- Be sure to bring a photo ID and your insurance card.
- Registration forms: Please print and complete our New Patient Registration and Health History forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- If you are unable to complete the Registration Forms, plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to register and complete any forms that are required for your visit.
- Medication List: Please bring a listing of all your current medications, including dosage and frequency.
- Payment: Co-pays are due at the time of service. Learn more about insurance information and our billing policy.
Need more information? Please refer to our most frequently asked questions.
Downloadable Patient Forms
- New Patient Registration (Adult)
- New Patient Registration (Child)
- Health History (Adult)
- Health History (Child)
- Patient Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices /Receipt of Notice
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (Medical Records)
Bariatric Surgery Additional Form
Center for Breast Care Additional Forms
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network’s Distress Thermometer
Colorectal Surgery Additional Forms
Thoracic Surgery Additional Forms