In the Community
Brown Surgical Associates is proud to participate in the communities we serve in Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts.
If you are interested in learning about the support groups our providers encourage their patients to participate in, please visit the Support Groups page.
- BSA Doctor’s Doodles Raising Funds for Hasbro Children’s Hospital (8/18/2021)
- Dr. Moreira’s SURGE Lab Conducting Nationwide COVID-19 Vaccination Study (4/2/2021)
- BSA Trauma Nurse Spearheads Helmet Donation to ‘Black Girls Do Bike’ (2/26/2021)
- National Wear Red Day brings attention to heart disease in women (2/11/2021)
- Dr. Moreira continues to keep finger on pulse of her community (10/16/2020)
- BSA’s Dr. Moreira works to build healthier communities (7/1/2020)
- Dr. Wiggins uses yoga training to uplift others during COVID-19 crisis (4/22/2020)
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Moreira reaching out to Cape Verdean community (4/9/2020)
- 5 Questions with Dr. Giorgi: BSA surgeon discusses COVID-19, impacts on Italy (4/6/2020)
- Brown Surgical Associates remains committed to patients during COVID-19 pandemic (3/31/2020)
Want more news about what we’re doing in your community? Call Brown Surgical Associates at (401) 272-1800.